Monday, 24 February 2014

What's on my face?


My first 'what's on my face' post! I'm very excited, but quite nervous. I don't like the thought of posting my face bare and even with makeup on on the internet, it's a scary thought! I was talking to the lovely Chloe yesterday at A Girl Behind a Lens, link here http://t.co/Q1QDUU9s5D and we realised we both share the same worry. But, she's encouraged me to just get out there and post it so here it is!

This look is my everyday face, and even to me it seems like an incredible amount of products, but these are my 'go to' products which I'm loving. I thought I'd share with you a before and after photo (this is the scary part) so you can see how use these products.

Before:
 
So, that's my face without makeup, all I have on here is primer and moisturiser. The majority of my 'issues' with my face is my scars from previous spots that I blame on using face wipes to cleanse. I also don't like how my eyelids make my eyes look small and puffy - but hey ho!
 
After:
 
 
I tried to make sure that the photo was taken in the same place to show a true reflection, but I think this is as close as it's going to be. I like my makeup to look as natural as possible, and I'm hoping this reflects that.
 
So that's my first post with my face in! Hope you enjoyed this, would be lovely to hear your comments if you use any products the same as I do for your go to look :)
xx
 


 

8 comments:

  1. Your so pretty just love your lashes so envious at how long they are :) I really want to try out the Naked Palette also xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I was so nervous about posting photos of my face! But aw thanks, my eye lids are so puffy I always think you can't see my eyelashes :(. I love it, it's really good now that I'm finally using it properly. I'm always on the look out for new ideas and looks using it! Thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete
  2. Your gorgeous with and without make up! You have nothing to be worried about! We have lots of similar every day make up, I love the rimmel stay matte powder!
    Atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girly thanks! Makes me feel more comfortable hearing nice comments! Oo really? I need to find something that'll make it last all day, mine wears off during the day :/
      Thanks for commenting!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Only just been able to catch up on blog reading, and can't believe I've only just seen this! So happy you posted it, you're beautiful with and without makeup! I'm learning to not hate my scars as much now, and look at them in a positive way - to remember to always cleanse properly and look after my skin (learning from my mistakes over here)!
    Can't wait to see more of these posts girly!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!! So nice to hear all these positive comments, will definitely post more posts similar to this! :). Me too, scars are the worst because my skin isn't too bad spot wise, it's just the old scars that I'm trying to cover up. I haven't found a great concealer yet either :(. I'm learning from my mistakes too, that's what mistakes are there for.. right? Thanks for commenting! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I've heard so much about the Naked palettes, maybe it's time to invest in one? I'm always going for a natural look as well.

    Polished Portland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really give in to them until this popped up in a blog sale at only £11 and I knew I had to buy it. I couldn't justify the RRP price, and using it now I still probably wouldn't buy it at that price, but it's a great palette and the colours stay on forever! MUA do a great dupe one if you want to try the colours before you buy though, it's their Undress me Too palette, at £4 it's a bargain if you're unsure of how you'd use the colours etc. Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete